Friday 27 November 2009

Crochet purse

I thought I would have a go at making a simple crocheted purse. I started with a foundation chain and then did rows of single crochet until I had about the size I wanted then I continued to crochet rows on just half of the stitches in order to make a flap. I crocheted the edges together, I've heard that there is a method of stitching so it doesnt show, thats a little too advanced for me right now.... but will work on it. I found some cute patterned patchwork cotton I had, dug out my sewing machine and lined the purse

Stitched a button on the front et voila.... a cute crocheted purse, perfect for the winter months ahead



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x