Friday 20 November 2009

Granny Square Blanket - progress update

Following the development of my new found crocheting skills I have been working to produce what will eventually be a blanket. Here is my progress so far....I have 20 squares in varying degrees of completeness, think I need 30-40 squares for a blanket so am at least 50% there.



I've been busy doing this in my commuting time, love how no one blinks an eye in London at what you are up to on the train! Hoping to get a lot more done this weekend

2 comments:

  1. Think this is going to come together really well. How many hours work so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many many hours of work so far, I'd guess at about 20-24 hours, but I'm definitely getting quicker so I'm finishing squares quickly which is good

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x