Friday 15 January 2010

A very successful lunch break

Well like I promised, I popped to the shops at lunch today to get supplies for the project idea which kept me up 'till the early hours this morning. I was pleased to see that the majority of the January sales madness had subsided and I was looking forward to a quick snatch-n-pay visit, I wasn't expecting to join the rugby-scrub surrounding what can only be described as a rather dingy bin marked 'Clearance'. But as soon as I spotted the contents it was elbows sharpened and take no prisoners.....rowan dk cotton and wool was reduced. Not all colours, but I've been wanting to start another granny square pile and I really like the pictures I've seen of mixed colours.

So here is a peak at what I got


What I acually went for is right at the bottom and will be revealled in good time....

1 comment:

  1. Becca-Lou, thank you so much for taking time to visit yesterday and for commenting on my interview with Emma. It's so very nice to meet you. I hope you have a wonderful weekend crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x