Thursday 25 February 2010

I'm back

I'm clearly well on the road to recovery after my little illness, or at least I'm sure that this is what my Dad and husband will say when they read this... as I managed to sneak in a cheeky shopping trip between meetings today.

Well, I was in London's shopping district with a bonus 30 minutes as my meeting finished early, and what is a girl to do with this rare time bonus...yes shop, it would be rude not to.

I just about managed to avoid the tourist laidend high street stores and made a bee-line for John Lewis's haberdashery department.

2 embroidery hoops and some cross stitch fabric were in craft starved hands in no time and I was merrily making my way back to the office.

Count down to the weekend - 1 day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x