Monday 22 February 2010

Tardy Update

Hello.....yes its me....I'm back....

Sorry its seemed like an age since I last posted, to say I've been a little under the weather would be an understatement. Think I've just been run-down and I've literally been coming home from work and going straight to bed - oh yes its a rock'n'roll lifestyle in this house.....

I just havent been able to face concentrating on any of my lovely crafts or even using the laptop in an evening to post a message or see what everyone else has been up to.

But the good news is I'm feeling a little better today and I wanted to show you my finished necklace from the last of my jewellery classes on Thursday. Unfortunately I only managed 30 minutes of the 2.5 hour class so only finished my necklace and didnt get to make a bracelet like I had hoped but I LOVE my necklace soooo much I cant be anything but happy ...

I've thoroughly enjoyed the course and come to realise that there actually isn't too much that you cant do in a garage or kitchen....and I already have my eye on an equipment website ("Thanks" to Sarah at Thimbles and Crumbles for your comment on my earlier post) and the intermediate course at the London Jewellery School where I've just completed the beginners course, or maybe the metal clay course, or maybe the enameling....what is a girl to do???? so many course ..... so little time.....

In the mean time I've got a couple of things on the go, not sure I'm quite up to focusing on anything intrucate just yet but hoping to be back to full speed soon

1 comment:

  1. Lovely necklace! I hope you are feeling better soon. P.s. How great is Cooksons!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x