Monday 6 June 2011

Here comes the rain


Hello, I'm British and I'm obsessed with the weather. It's been gloriously sunny here for weeks, it's been absolutely fabulous. But today the rain has come and I'm thrilled for 2 reasons

1. The waterbutt will get refilled, it was getting quite low and I've got quite an array of veg growing

2. I can finally wear my wellies. I bought these months ago and I've not had the chance to give them a test drive.




So bye for now, I'm taking T to the park so I can jump in puddles like a toddler.

2 comments:

  1. i've never been here before...and yet i am quite taken with your boots. happy puddle splashing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Bon, do come again.

    And yes, splashing was fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x