Tuesday 19 February 2013

Indoor gardens - terrarium

I've become a little obsessed with terrariums recently. These are mini gardens which can be grown in various vases, bottles or bubbles, the plants used are generally succulents (plants which retain water) or air plants which require very little care which is great for someone like me who has a rather disastrous track record with house plants.

 

This is my latest creation

This hanging terrarium has a large double flower Echeveria, really easy to put together.
Plant your succulent plant in some soil and spritz with water, then plant up your arrangement. Spritz with water 1-2 times a week depending on your home climate, sit back and enjoy, see easy
 
I have my eye on another bubble vase which I think will make a wonderful table centre terrarium so watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x