Wednesday 13 March 2013

Finished Patchwork Scottie Dog

You may remember that part 1 of my first Patchwork Scottie Dog didn't go well.... I started well drawing the design and cutting my pieces but it descended into disaster when I realise I'd created 2 of the same side...and then plummeted into an abyss when my sewing machine jammed a few pieces before finishing the final side. Someone was clearly trying to tell my I wasn't going to be finishing that dog in one sewing session.

Well my machine seems to have needed a rest rather than a full repair/replacement as with a kind word and some very minor tinkering this weekend by my parents it sprang back into youthful action.
So this morning I picked him back up again and got him finished

He's all ready for some action when my little man comes home from nursery this afternoon.
Did you have a Patchwork Scottie Dog when you were little?

4 comments:

  1. The Scottie Dog looks fabulous. I'm pleased your machine has a new lease of life and you were able to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I'm sure your little man had lots of fun with him x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a CUTE creation! Was he a big hit with your son? I bet he was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x