Tuesday 7 May 2013

Amigurumi - strawberry-tastic

Life has been quite busy here, it's been a glorious bank holiday weekend here in the UK and life has taken over my crafting and blogging. Here is a crutch up on what I was up to last week, I'll up date you on my weekend soon.

I've been wanting to master amigurumi for a while, I've been an avid reader an follower of the wonderful creations of Stephanie at All About Ami. I was inspired to have a go, but to be honest my previous attempts had not gone well so I was a little nervous.

To counter my previous experience I decided to start simple...a basic shape and the finish (often messy in my previous attempts) hidden by the strawberry leaf, genius!

Finished with a few tiny beads here I my amigurumi strawberry -

So amigurumi isn't quite as scary as I'd first thought

 

Will share my amigurumi strawberry pattern soon, want to make a punnets worth, they are so cute and my son is already playing with this one along with his other play food

 

Happy crocheting

X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x