Thursday 11 July 2013

Visiting Orlando - Becca on film!

Oh yes we are off to Orlando and I am honestly struggling to contain my excitement. 3 generations are going to be taking Orlando by storm in January 2014. It's a long time to wait when you are in your 30s, but it must seem like a lifetime when you are a toddler, we keep telling my son that we are going to see Mickey Mouse after Christmas, and seen as he knows that Christmas is after his birthday (October), and his birthday is after my birthday (August) it is just a long string of excitement in his future.


I'm looking forward to meeting Mickey and the team, seeing the new Antarctica exhibit at Sea World and visiting Harry Potter in Universal. I think I might mutate into a 3 year old for the 2 weeks we are there. 

At Britmums Live last month Visit Orlando had a stand - I got the opportunity to "experience" Orlando from a conference centre in London.

I expect Academy Awards team to be on the phone soon given this rather wonderful acting performance (I'm not going to be giving up the day job, it was hysterical to make!)




I know January is a few months away but I have started to plan and have created a Pinterest Board, follow my board and see all the great activities we are planning

Can you help me plan my trip? we are going for 2 weeks, what are your absolute must do's in Orlando?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x