Tuesday 20 August 2013

Knitting and Stitching Show October 2013 - Ad

Can't believe it is already 5 months since the Spring Knitting and Stitching Show in Olympia London, I had such a great time there, seeing all the tools and fabric for sale, attending classes and of course splashing some cash on a new sewing machine. Read my show review here

And now it's time to think about the Autumn show in Alexandra Palace. Tickets are already on sale for The Knitting and Stitching Show - 10th-13th October.

I'm looking forward to attending the event and will be booking myself into some classes again, think it's the best way to get the most of the day - learning something new and meeting new people. There is an amazing range of classes again at this event including 3D Applique, Making Felt Lace, Knitting Baby Booties, Stitch Portraits, Freeform Crochet. My biggest challenge is trying to decide which day to go on and which classes to attend. 

Are you planning on attending? Would love to meet up with you there 




Twisted Thread offered my 2 free tickets to the show in exchange for writing this post and a review post. All the words are my own and any classes or show purchases are made with my own money

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait, it's my favourite day out of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x