Tuesday 22 October 2013

Elephant Bunting

Started using the stash of fabric I bought at the Knitting and Stitching Show this morning to make some bunting. It was always the plan to use some of the elephant fabric to make bunting. A very good friend of mine is nearing the end of her second pregnancy and is decorating the nursery brown and white, I asked if I could help in any way and suggested bunting. When I saw this adorable beige and white elephant fabric at the show it I knew this was perfect for the bunting. 

So here it is, elephant bunting for the nursery, hot off the sewing machine only minutes ago...

Elephant Fabric Bunting

Elephant Bunting


Right I'm off to the post office with this....

5 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! Very excited about this- its gorgeous, so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hope it is all ok when it is hung in the nursery x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Those elephants are the best pattern ever!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are just adorable. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  4. That is really gorgeous fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate every comment so would be grateful if you let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Becca x